Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 33: Woke Up Smiling

Yesterday's duty was fun! I had to ride an ambulance to conduct a patient for CT scan. The ride was fast and i liked it, cause i'm a sucker for speed. Every car in the road was simply just giving way. Haha Cool!

And to end my duty last night, i admitted a patient with a possible infarct. And i also had a patient with transient ischemic attack. I think that it's disturbing to note that we get a lot of these at the E.R nowadays. So anyway, thank God we had a smooth sailing duty and the people i worked with were simply fun, nice and more importantly, efficient! =)

I woke up this morning dreaming of someone and he was already puckering his lips because he wanted to kiss me. Awww... and so in my dream we kissed. And the rest of the details, i prefer to keep in my mind. haha! But there was also this part when we were dressed formally, him wearing a tuxedo and i was wearing an elegant gown, i wonder where we're going though. ;)