Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 44: Such is life

I'm at bo's again, because yesterday i was here again with my friends doing some important stuff and yes am doing the same again today. Too many "agains" there. hehe.

Well, i just came from the hospital awhile ago and finally my check was already available, geez it has been long overdue.

I was saddened by a news today that a HS friend lost her baby. I didn't know the cause though. Maybe a miscarriage. But that is too painful and devastating considering it was her first pregnancy. That is really sad. I wouldn't wish that for anybody even if it was my greatest enemy. I just hope she will be able to handle this down moment in her life. God bless her.

There is really no certitude in anyone's life. There is no such thing as the pursuit to certitude because there isn't any. And the future is always unfair, because yeah, it's right in front of you but you can't see it. Okay that is supposed to be a joke but there's a truth to it.