Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 34: Good Luck on That!

I had a re-run of glee yesterday afternoon, so this time i know which chapter my favorite episodes are. I love the ballad endless love and the song from wicked, defying gravity. This is the first time i repeated watching a series, maybe because it is inspiring and also relaxing and not to mention funny. Oh, i love the football game part too. So cute.

It was great chatting with my HS friend. We spent an hour chatting. It will be her wedding on the 26th of June. I am so excited to see her walk down the aisle! (Awww...) I will be one of her bridesmaids. I can't wait for the big day!

Today, i have to accomplish what an uncle asked me to do. That would entail going to the notary public to have the document notarized and going to makati (and still locate the address, because it's the first time am going to this office), to have the document filed. To at least try maybe because it said in the document to accomplish on or before Dec 2009, well HELLO!!! it's past the due date already. Oh well, will see what and come what may. Wish me luck!