I was hanging out at starbucks this morning and while i was in deep thought and trying to read the newspaper, a girl in her mid 20s comes up to me, smiling and says "GINA?" I was taken aback and was still processing what was the girl doing in front of me, until I realized that she mistook me for "GINA," so I said "NO" and my eyes hurriedly were trying to find which line i was reading again. I hope that girl found the real Gina she's going to meet that time though, because i know the feeling of trying to meet someone you don't know especially when a relative asks me to meet this person to give this and that thingiemajig. I have done it a lot of times and luckily, i always pick the right person.
While i was lining up to order my coffee and was still thinking what i wanted, my hands akimbo at that time, this guy just spoke to me saying " Oh I'm sorry, did i cut you in line?" I was surprised, so i said no you could go ahead but he insisted that i go first so Ok, i just went ahead and thanked him... Haay nko, but he was cute and projecting the aura of an executive or a lawyer and he has good voice, the kind that is so pleasing to a girl's ear...hahha! sigh! (daydreaming there..) heheh!
So yeah, i met with a friend today, hanged out a little at starbucks catching up and then we just ate dessert at cravings. The mango short cake and the Laguna cheesecake were a delight to our taste buds. And then there was this mom who ruined the ambience when she was so demanding and was already shouting at the waiter in front of her 3 sons and husband, gosh how stressful! Who the hell does she think she is?! Shame on her, doing that in front of her sons, who, at that time, their heads were just bowed, maybe they were too ashamed of their mom already. Gosh!
And then we saw our ENT resident at the hospital before and a lil chit chat, then she already went.
So my friend and I went home early, oops that only goes for me, she btw, went to the hospital for her grandrounds and then e.r duty!
Because i'm home early and i would be home alone for tonight and maybe a couple of days (because the sister left the country and the nephew is with his godmother) i can watch the famous teleseryes of abs cbn. hahah! Go Agua and Rubi!
