Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 23: I'm loving it!

I had clinic at a bank in makati today from 10-1pm only. I attended to 6 patients who are employees of the bank. Before i knew it, it was time to leave. Oh well, i'll be back on monday again.
After the clinic i went home right away to change for badminton. I had to hang out in shangri-la first and study a little until i met with friends and we went to trinoma for them to watch "babe, i love you" and as for me, i was back to starbucks to read some more. After that we went to Dragon badminton court already. Great game! I must say, my smashes are more forceful now. I should play more i think, so it would be more powerful. After playing for 2 hours, we were all starved and ate at Trellis for some "bulalo" super yummy, that i ate a lot. We went home late already. It's 1 am.

Oh btw, this morning when i woke up, i dreamt of someone and he was happily pulling a rickshaw and i was the passenger. In my dream, i was surprised that he gladly and teasingly took the rickshaw from someone else and we were both just laughing. Awww, the closest i can get to be with this person. Our happy faces were just so vivid, that it felt so real...

I wonder, what's up later and the rest of the day? Wishing for a surprise or a call from someone. ;)