It's Sunday! Another week is bound to start again. I heard mass early at the atrium. And then i had to meet up with my brother and his family here in megamall to get this laptop that am using now here at bo's coffee. And i had to buy a laptop bag because they just brought it without the bag. I didn't want to carry it without a bag because it might slip off from my hands, sheesh! what a waste of money to buy a bag for this, had they taken the time to look for the bag. (hay nko!)
"Dudley" provoked me again while i was leaving, gosh this kid, he doesn't learn. I regret the harsh words he heard from me but he deserves it. uGh!
But i prayed for him, (really) while i was hearing mass awhile ago.
It's almost the end of the month. I wonder how eventful my life would be this coming May. I could only wish for good and great things to happen.
But for now, i'm living in the present. And tomorrow is another day.
