Thursday, April 29, 2010
Day 29: Neck problems
Ouch! my neck hurts. This usually, is the feeling when i wake up in the morning. It feels like am having a stiff neck or something. The other day, while i was bathing i just suddenly felt that some nerve has been caught in between (i don't know what) muscles that it was so painful. Yesterday i had to put ice on my neck just to relieve the discomfort and pain. This has been the second time that i had a stiff neck while i was doing something and not because i woke up having one (which is usually the case, in all stiff necks, at least that's what i think or is it a misconception?). I don't know why I'm getting this. Is this because i don't use a pillow when i sleep? but am already used to not using a pillow and this neck problem just started this month. And besides, when i used a pillow before, i really got a bad stiff neck and since then i never used a pillow anymore. What could be happening to my neck? Is it getting longer??? (hehe, just making a joke out of it) but yeah, i already have a long neck. Maybe i should use a pillow again? Sigh. There must be something. The other night i used a book as a pillow and somehow my neck got relaxed. Weird. Maybe, i need a longer pillow, that can support my neck down to my upper back. I should find a way to solve this neck thingiemajig! Or else it might trigger something worse (hope not!). I even do neck exercises already, not the stressful ones just extending and flexing for 30 seconds, that is. I even do finger massage on my neck. Whoa! I don't like this. I hope this won't b the case tomorrow again.
