Last night i was writing a "to do list" for today and I wasn't quite sure i would finish all of it but I am happy that somehow i was able to put a check mark on almost everything. If it weren't for some unexpected events then i could have finished everything. But, well i still deserve that pat on the back and a good job remark. :)
Just now, i received a call from my mom and i hate it when she becomes too inquisitive and then she would expect a lot from my answers and i just hate to disappoint her if the things that i plan for myself doesn't take off. I know that they have their own plans for me, but hello this is my life! What do they want from me? I think this time i should follow what i want and what's inside my heart. They think i am not thinking about my future or i am so carefree about my life, but they are so wrong. Sometimes parents become so impatient. Aren't they content i already have a medical degree and a license to go with that? What more could they ask for? Why are they becoming so impatient now? They should not have encouraged me to become a doctor, if they are not prepared to deal with the consequences of time. I am so peeved right now. Fine, I don't discount the fact that i owe them my whole life (and I am forever grateful for that) but it doesn't mean they own it. I love my parents and I hate it that, most of the time parents are always right, that's why i just rant a lot like this, but in the end, i still follow them. Damn me, for being so obedient. The 4th commandment reminds me to "Honor your Father and your Mother." And so, Amen to that.
And so I thought the day is going to end happy. But yeah, i can always choose to be happy. So am going to put a smile on my face now, just to start. Breatheeeeeee....
