Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 4: The Verdict: Babe, I love You

We saw this movie last night, on last full show, at the premiere theatre of Shangrila Cineplex. Everyone was lining up for the movie clash of the titans but my friend and i, we were just so patriotic haha! GO PINOY MOVIES! But well, surprisingly the theatre was also full of people so we're not the only ones who were itching to see this movie, not to mention on it's opening date, really! hahah.

The movie was hilarious! It made me laugh a couple of times. Kudos to Anne Curtis, she really pulled off her role as the really genuine "Jologs." There was only a light drama into it. Not too much "kilig" factor on the love team of Sasa and Niko. So, my Aunt from the US was asking me yesterday even before i saw the movie, if this was better than Miss You Like Crazy, well I would say the latter is still the Best that I have seen, that it was already a week after i saw it and still, i couldn't get over it. And not to mention, after the movie ended i was still crying. I'm sorry to say that it didn't come close to Miss YOu Like Crazy. Oh well, maybe that's just me!

And oh btw, HAPPY EASTER! =)