I got a call (not the one that i was wishing to get) from my mom this morning that my brother and his family are arriving today and that they are almost here in manila already. Wow, what a surprise (not what i was expecting, but duh! it is still a surprise, anyway). So anyway, this kid 'Dudley" had his disrespectful bouts again. I really want to teach this kid a lesson and i still don't know how to, and the only thing i can think of now is to do it the harsh way and for him to learn it in the most difficult way. I just can't tolerate this kind of attitude. UGh! what an OBNOXIOUS KID!
I should better prepare and study out and later will hang out and eat dinner with a friend. I should think happy thoughts today and be reminded that i should care LESS! and not worry about anything...
Last night i read a story and the lesson learned from it was : "Things aren't always what they seem!"
