Today is maundy thursday. I was actually enjoying my very peaceful environment when suddenly the neighbor kids arrive from timbuktu and shouts to their door "Suprise." It made me smile though, especially when they couldn't really pronounce the word yet. It's kind of cute. And then i remembered their nanny the other day, shouting at one of them "David don't SHOUTING!!!" and of course i couldn't help but laugh!!! hahah :)
I was trying to concentrate on finishing some stuff and a chapter from a medical book but there is always something else to do and that is "nothing," but staring into blank space and thinking this day is HOLY and what should i do again? I should reflect, meditate and be sorry for my sins. While thinking of that i had a throbbing headache, so i try to sleep it off. But it persisted when i woke up. Sheesh. Until it was time to go to church. Thank goodness the weather was cool while i was walking to church and back. And "suprisingly" no more headache! Check! :)
