Oh noh! The ASEAN summit ends today. That would mean, my sister is going to be back. And that would also mean my nephew is going to be here soon too, back from the province. So much for being home alone. I would really miss the silence, the peaceful environment. So this would also mean, i would stay out until the wee hours of the night (to study, yeah) because i want to avoid my brat, bordering obnoxious nephew (because i couldn't just tolerate this kind of attitude so we would clash if i come home early). This would also entail that i would miss my most favorite soap opera. So really, so much for this peace and silence.
That is the sad part of my life right now, i admit it. I tried to reach out to my sister but she retaliates. She has been blaming me for something that i don't have any control of. So i just gave up trying to talk to her. This would be only a short time to be with her again because a few months from now (hoping, for the best) she will be posted abroad again, which would mean (again) that we won't be seeing each other again for so many years. I will be busy with residency too (God willing). Maybe this is what we need, time apart from each other. Sometimes, i think my friend, is more of a sister to me than any of my sisters. My sisters have changed. Maybe because circumstances around them has changed. Maybe because they have their own families already. Well, i don't take it against them though. We have our own lives to live now. I just hope the future would be bright for all of us.
I have come to this point when i just want to isolate myself from everybody. I want to detach myself from anybody i know. Sometimes, i imagine myself going to a place where nobody knows me. And i think that if only i had the power to erase from everybody's mind that they have known me, i would do it. Like they never knew me or didn't exist in their lives, even only for a week or for a day. But of course, this kind of thing, if it ever happens would be "all or none."
I need silence and i think everybody needs it, at some point in their lives.
